PT. Daya Alam Tehnik Inti (DATI) believes our most valuable resource is our people and nothing has greater importance than our employees’ health and safety. In addition, we believe it is important to be good stewards of the environment and the communities in which we live and work.
DATI’s commitment is to:
- Comply with applicable occupational health, safety, and environmental laws
- Develop, implement and continuously improve technologies, policies, standards and procedures that protect people, property, processes and the environment
- Promote a culture that values continuous improvement in health, safety and environmental performance with the goal of incident free operations
- Communicate health, safety and environmental objectives to personnel so they understand their responsibility for ensuring a safe work place
- Provide employees with appropriate health, safety and environmental education and training
- Monitor and audit operations to assess whether health, safety and environmental standards and policies are achieving our objectives.
The Management of PT.DATI is committed to providing the resources and support necessary to achieve these goals and objectives. DATI expects each employee to embrace this policy as we believe everyone’s involvement is necessary for us to best serve our customers and our people, while protecting the environment.